Notices

piaa lights replacement

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
ARBman is on a distinguished road
Name: jobro
ARBman's Tacoma Gallery
piaa lights replacement

i just went out and checked my bulb size and i have H3 ,but only one of my bulbs blew and i cant find a replacement so i guess I'm going to have to buy a hole new set what kind do guys recommend
Old 07-01-2010, 08:31 PM   #2
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
do you do any research at all?

http://www.amazon.com/PIAA-70325-Xtr.../dp/B000GU3C4K

you can even get them directly from piaa

http://www.piaa.com/Bulbs/Bulbs-H3.html
Old 07-01-2010, 08:39 PM   #3
ARBman is on a distinguished road
Name: jobro
ARBman's Tacoma Gallery
which kind do u recommend i know where i can get them i dont know what type are the best
Old 07-08-2010, 07:58 PM   #4
larryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vet: C-17 Avionics Engineer; Electrical Research Engineer
Name: Larry
larryde09's Tacoma Gallery
If you're looking for a cheap solution, I think you can get a halogen h3 at any auto parts store for $7. It won't match the color of the PIAA bulb you have though, so you'd have to replace both.

Any auto parts store has those Sylvania Silver Star bulbs that are a brighter white color. They are cheaper than PIAA bulbs and are readily available at your local store. They are more expensive and don't last as long as halogens, but I think they look better.

Products Discussed in this Thread