Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

HELP!!! w/ Angel Eyes Headlights

Old 07-11-2010, 03:42 PM   #1
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation HELP!!! w/ Angel Eyes Headlights

i just bought some angel eyes headlights yesterday n one of them has dried up moisture on the inside lense...idk how to take them apart n clean them....i have the clear silicone already n the lights dont have any leaks...the moisture got in them from sitting open in a garage....i need help ASAP!!!!
Old 07-11-2010, 03:43 PM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Could you put them in the oven like youre going about the BHLM?
Old 07-11-2010, 03:45 PM   #4
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i was told that but idk what to do to do that...like idk what to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 03:46 PM   #5
Token
Fluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fluffymonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
i was told that but idk what to do to do that...like idk what to remove

there's a thread with instructions. It involves putting it in the oven to loosen the glue and then using a flathead screwdriver to pry the lens from the backing of the headlight. Once it's apart you can clean it.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:47 PM   #6
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Follow the steps for the BLHM to get them apart. Clean them, remove all the original sealing stuff, and then reseal with the 3M stuff.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:48 PM   #7
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...light-mod.html
Old 07-11-2010, 03:49 PM   #8
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i understand that but do i have to remove the bulbs n rubber stuff??? thats what idk how to do if i do have to take the bulbs out
Old 07-11-2010, 03:55 PM   #11
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
taking the bulbs n rubber out is a P.I.T.A. n idk how to do it!!! im only 16 btw
Old 07-11-2010, 04:03 PM   #13
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
taking them outta the housing!!! these lights r way different then stock!!! im thinkin bout just takin them to the local truck custom shop n have them do it...idk what to do...i dont really trust myself n i dont wanna break anything
Old 07-11-2010, 04:14 PM   #15
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i know it would...ive called n txt the guy i bought them from n he still hasnt responded back!!!