Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Check out my lighting mods

Old 07-14-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Check out my lighting mods

I've done some lighting mods on my truck and I wanted to post some pics. Check them out.

Map lights

I also put some LEDs on dome light but no pics

License plate

HID's on head lights and fog lights

Can you notice the difference? LOL

And of course LED swap on gauges

What do you guys think?
Old 07-14-2010, 12:08 AM   #3
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Strong work buddy! Those map lights are freaking bright!
Old 07-14-2010, 12:25 AM   #4
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTman357 View Post
They're all amazing! Where did you get your white LED lights for the map/dome, and also for the license plate?
Thanks, I got them from http://www.superbrightleds.com/
I don't really remember the part numbers But I can check my past orders if You need them.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:26 AM   #5
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Strong work buddy! Those map lights are freaking bright!
Thanks, I will also do the bed and under the hood lights soon.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:33 AM   #7
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgage10 View Post
Lookin fly man. I'm about halfway done with my lights. I want to do the same thing as you.
Cool keep posted.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:37 AM   #8
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Thanks, I will also do the bed and under the hood lights soon.

If you are doing the led hood mod it looks great dwreck lives in vegas and is one of the boys looks great in person and eazy to do good luck!
Old 07-14-2010, 12:47 AM   #9
Go Big Or Go Home!
PrerunnerChris has a spectacular aura aboutPrerunnerChris has a spectacular aura about

PrerunnerChris's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work Oskar now lets get thos 5100s, toytec coils, and mesh thats sitting in your living room on there 2 haha. Glade to see you found time to put a few things on ur truck.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:45 AM   #10
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStallion View Post
Nice work Oskar now lets get thos 5100s, toytec coils, and mesh thats sitting in your living room on there 2 haha. Glade to see you found time to put a few things on ur truck.
Thanks Chris, I know, Im gonna try and put those 5100s whitin the next couple of days.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:41 AM   #11
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! Very bright, good job!
Old 07-14-2010, 08:10 AM   #12
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
How did you do the dash lights, was it a kit? If so, where'd you pick that one up and how bad was the install (any special tools required)?
Old 07-14-2010, 08:36 AM   #13
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
would you mind posting up the part numbers for all of them??? really nice job the truck looks awesome with them! thats a nice lil upgrade for me to do once i pick mine up...should be later this week lol
Old 07-14-2010, 04:50 PM   #14
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
How did you do the dash lights, was it a kit? If so, where'd you pick that one up and how bad was the install (any special tools required)?
There is a thread around on how to do it. You need to buy the LEDs and swap them for the stock ones. If you wanna do it yourself you need to have some soldering skills cause you don't wanna mess your truck. Also there's a guy who would do it for you, for some cash of course. just do a search for LED gauge swap or something like that.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:53 PM   #15
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddin View Post
would you mind posting up the part numbers for all of them??? really nice job the truck looks awesome with them! thats a nice lil upgrade for me to do once i pick mine up...should be later this week lol
I'll look for them and i'll post them.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:54 PM   #16
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
how did u get to the map lights? i tried the other day but it seemed like i was going to break something.
looks way cool btw
Old 07-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #17
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I do the mod. See my website in my sig.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:56 PM   #18
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBlack08 View Post
how did u get to the map lights? i tried the other day but it seemed like i was going to break something.
looks way cool btw
I just pulled them with my fingers, yeah it seems like they are gonna brake on your finger but they wont. Or you can try pulling it with a plastic tip from the base of the bulb.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:58 PM   #19
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
but how did u get the cover off?
Old 07-14-2010, 05:39 PM   #20
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
subbed for part numbers.