Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Still can't find projector headlights for 01-04s...

Old 07-13-2010, 11:24 PM   #1
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Still can't find projector headlights for 01-04s...

I've really been wanting to get projector headlights like they have for the 2nd gen tacomas but I can't find any for less than like 600 buks. It looks like I either have to make my own or fork out the cash for a legit set. Does anybody know where to get them???
Old 07-14-2010, 09:43 AM   #2
red balls got me!
IamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Turd chaser!!
Name: adam
IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
been looking too. it might be cheaper just to build your own. i'm going to here in the next few weeks. already got some projectors, lenses and bulbs. just need a new set of lights, a hid setup, harness and shrouds. i have done business with lightwerkz while in the subaru world. good stuff, a bit pricey, but really sharp
Old 07-14-2010, 09:46 AM   #3
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
i wouldn't get them but here you go

http://www.realtruck.com/anzo_headli...03344148742002
Old 07-14-2010, 10:08 AM   #4
red balls got me!
IamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to behold

IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
not what he was talking about. those are for the 2nd gens
Old 07-14-2010, 10:53 AM   #5
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
don't know what kind of 2nd gen you're talking about but they sure as hell won't fit on mine. different style but still for 1st gen:

http://www.andysautosport.com/toyota...eadlights/aca/
Old 07-14-2010, 10:57 AM   #6
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopDoctor View Post
don't know what kind of 2nd gen you're talking about but they sure as hell won't fit on mine. different style but still for 1st gen:

http://www.andysautosport.com/toyota...eadlights/aca/
$1,491.51 each?!?!?!?

Those lights better come with a free truck too!
Old 07-14-2010, 11:10 AM   #7
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daudio View Post
$1,491.51 each?!?!?!?

Those lights better come with a free truck too!
x2 They must have made them out of silver instead of chrome.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:29 AM   #8
red balls got me!

IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, i can make 4 sets for one of those. they are not that hard to do. pay me that cash and i'll get you something with a much better setup.

^ your original link is different from the second one. thats why i said that
Old 07-14-2010, 08:09 PM   #9
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamTacO View Post
yeah, i can make 4 sets for one of those. they are not that hard to do. pay me that cash and i'll get you something with a much better setup.

^ your original link is different from the second one. thats why i said that
Wanna build me some??? I'll even supply the headlight assemblies.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:51 AM   #10
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
gotta do em yourself! there are i think 2 writeups on hidplanet
Old 07-15-2010, 01:53 AM   #11
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
WOW 1400........ gimme a friggin break!
Old 07-17-2010, 07:34 PM   #13
red balls got me!

IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
Wanna build me some??? I'll even supply the headlight assemblies.
maybe once i do mine up, i'll consider other projects. i'm waiting for the summer in az to be over. this 108+ days are getting old. at least we are not at 116 anymore
Old 07-18-2010, 12:34 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamTacO View Post
maybe once i do mine up, i'll consider other projects. i'm waiting for the summer in az to be over. this 108+ days are getting old. at least we are not at 116 anymore
116?!?! Holy shit. I thought we were getting the short end of the stick up here in nor cal. 101 is what we're getting right now.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:27 PM   #15
red balls got me!

IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
101 is usually by 10 or 11 am. hell when i leave for work at 5am, its already 93 or so
Old 07-18-2010, 09:14 PM   #16

Wow dude. I do NOT envy you. lol
Old 07-19-2010, 02:17 PM   #20

The 96-2000's have square headlights and theres all kinds of projectors for them. But NONE for 01-04's. It's bullshit.