Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Bed lights?

Old 07-14-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
BBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud of

Name: Brent
BBiggs's Tacoma Gallery
Bed lights?

Does anyone have any links to good bed lights or engine lights that I should buy? I would really like to install them before the end of the month.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:37 PM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
go to wal mart and get the cheapest ones you can find. I installed one in one of the shitty cubbies back there over a year ago and still works fine
Old 07-14-2010, 01:39 PM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine off ebay

Old 07-14-2010, 02:05 PM   #5
BBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud of

Name: Brent
BBiggs's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I'm going shopping tonight!
Old 07-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #6
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
For engine lights, http://www.oznium.com/high-intensity-led-floodlight works pretty good. you'll have to get a switch of some sort and some extra wire also.