Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

DRL off mod exist?

Old 07-18-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
DRL off mod exist?

I dont like my Daytime Running Lights ALWAYS on!.... beside pulling the E-brake a few clicks, is there a mod to where they act as normal lights? .The swich not turned at all = no lights at all.

...The problem is my day time running lights 1st position (everything off) and in the 2nd position the lights are the same brightness and so sometimes I forget to turn them on, and I dont notice cause my headlights are on .... which gets me pulled over cause my taillights aren't on! so yeah... Its a very bad habbit that I can't seem to kick so is there solution to my problem with the daylight running bull shit... any idea's ANYONE ?