Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Brighter tail light bulbs?

Old 07-22-2010, 12:42 AM   #1
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Brighter tail light bulbs?

So I tinted my tails, and now I want some brighter tail light (mainly brake light bulbs) for a added peace of mind cause they are alil darker then I wanted (for light reasons). So has anyone found brighter replacement tail light bulbs? If not then I guess Ill try and sand them down alil to try and get them alil lighter.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:48 AM   #3
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
Actually you failed by tinting your tails, now you have lost brightness in brake lights. You can't have it both ways dude... Maybe try some LED bulbs that fit into the factory socket

- Rich
Old 07-22-2010, 01:18 AM   #4
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
Actually you failed by tinting your tails, now you have lost brightness in brake lights. You can't have it both ways dude... Maybe try some LED bulbs that fit into the factory socket

- Rich
I was aware of it not being as bright before I tinted them.. The light still shines through just fine. A little less then before but thats just like everyone who tints there tails. All I want now is a little brighter bulb to bring it back up to were stock was.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:33 AM   #5
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
Yeah I hear ya man, go to like a auto part store I think they sell those LED bulbs with the stock pins to fit with factory.