LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

New bumper and what can I install to the factory fog light harness?

Old 07-22-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
New bumper and what can I install to the factory fog light harness?

I threw on a Rentless Fab bumper and have the factory plugs to use for the new lights I can install.
How much wattage can I install on the factory harness?
Do I need to get HIDs? or can I add some lights to fit and use the factory plugs?
That would be great.
Thanks guys.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:37 PM   #2
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Allrighty,
Bump
Old 07-27-2010, 09:12 PM   #3
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
You can make that plug whatever you want. Cut and solder. But I would not go past 45.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:38 PM   #4
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Best research I have found is the stockers are 42 watt so 45 or less will not need a seperate relay?

I will probablly do some serious Off Road lights later.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:42 PM   #5
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
if your going to use more lights use the harness to trigger a relay to run more/higher wattage lights. simple and easy. got any pics of your relentless bumper? mine is currently in the works as soon as eric gets back from holidays
Old 07-27-2010, 09:58 PM   #7
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Scroll down to #234

Couple install pics

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...er-buy-12.html

Pic taken by the fabulass Connor!!!!
Thanks Cmac for the fine photo