Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

GoLight Stryker - Remote-controlled spotlight info.

Old 07-27-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
GoLight Stryker - Remote-controlled spotlight info.

I thought maybe some of you wouldn't have heard about the Golight Stryker series yet, so I thought I'd throw them out here for you guys because I am going to be grabbing me one soon.

I was working on the A/C in a building that did vehicle maintenance on power utility trucks today and noticed a dozen or so boxes of these lights sitting on the shelves of the parts closet, so I started asking some questions and doing some research.

I've seen these lights before- they seem pretty awesome but I had no idea about the performance until now.

wireless remote control (dash-mounted AND hand-held)
500,000 candle power at 5.5 amps
370 degree rotation
135 degree tilt
Salt waterproof and weatherproof

Seem pretty badass to me. Endless applications!
Old 07-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #2
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
those thinks are great, i've never used one on a car/truck before, but they are extreemely useful on boats
Old 07-27-2010, 02:34 PM   #3
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Really cool, but at $250-300 each, a bit pricey.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:34 PM   #4
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well, the first time I laid eyes on one was on this.

...but it didn't peak my interest until I learned how powerful they are.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:37 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
what a retarded place to put it...why not put it just above the windshield
Old 07-27-2010, 02:39 PM   #6
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Well, thats kinda interesting. Never would have thought to put it on the hood. I'd think it might be more useful on the roof and probably look a little less silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
Well, the first time I laid eyes on one was on this.

...but it didn't peak my interest until I learned how powerful they are.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:41 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manlaan View Post
Well, thats kinda interesting. Never would have thought to put it on the hood. I'd think it might be more useful on the roof and probably look a little less silly.
I completely agree- I'm just talking about the light itself. I saw this truck in the parking lot of a Pei Wei.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:17 PM   #8

I'm finding these on ebay in the $100-$200 range.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:20 PM   #9
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
so this is what u txt me about!!! pretty cool!!!
Old 07-27-2010, 03:21 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
so this is what u txt me about!!! pretty cool!!!
Haha yeah, I figured you'd catch that. I saw these on the Sumpter County Elec. trucks, they're standard issue lights on all of there vehicles now.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:23 PM   #11
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I see this guy every day. he has one on his truck. I should stop him and get him to let me check it out
Old 07-27-2010, 07:21 PM   #12

That is pretty badass. I don't understand the armaflex on his bumper guard though, seems a little pansy.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:26 PM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
GoLights are great!!! We have them on all of our fire engines. They become very useful in night time vehicle accidents, search and rescue, haz-mat incidents, etc..etc... Anything at night, we use them about 90% of the time.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:14 PM   #14
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Guy at my college had one on the roof of his Dodge 4x4, was cool but required a hole in the roof, did not have a wide beam and only good for 100-150 yards. It was the smallest version they make and it was still pretty big. If it was HID and had a bit larger spot it would be better.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:16 PM   #15
2011 TRD Sport 4x4
Junebug55210 will become famous soon enoughJunebug55210 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
Junebug55210's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone puts one of these on their tacoma yet? I was thinking about buying one, wanted to see how people are running the power wire.