Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

N fab light bar light switches

Old 08-01-2010, 02:04 PM   #1
WCJR is on a distinguished road
Name: W
WCJR's Tacoma Gallery
N fab light bar light switches

I am trying to get an n fab bar for my 09 sport double cab. A powder coated one to match the truck. I am not sure what lights to get. There will be 2 sets, each a different size. Hella has been recommended. I cant find anything here re the light switches. I want ones like the factory dash ones but like most do not want to pay the high price at the dealer.
So i am looking for light advice as well as switches like the oem kind.
Thanks in advance.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:45 PM   #3
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
I have the N Fab light bar and have 2 sets of Lightforce Stryker 170s. I have these switches installed in the factory location.
http://www.rallylights.com/detail.aspx?ID=4975
Old 08-05-2010, 08:35 AM   #4
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.oznium.com/gsw-45

these fit on the stock location and only need a little bit of trimming. i use one in my truck
Old 08-07-2010, 12:55 AM   #5
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
I have the N-Fab light bar coated with Line-X and (4) 8" IPF Driving Lights. They are 130w each and bright as hell!

You can get them at Costco.com for only $150/pair. These are high quality lights for the price! The trim rings come chrome but I had them powdercoated with a black wrinkle finish that somewhat matches the Line-X coating.

My switches were purchased from Rallylights.com but they are similar to the Oznium one's already mentioned.

Costco Link (I highly recommend these lights)

Before the lights were powder coated:

Switches