Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Easy Map light bulb replacement

Old 08-11-2010, 08:04 AM   #1
Semper Fi
ExFordFan has much to be proud ofExFordFan has much to be proud ofExFordFan has much to be proud ofExFordFan has much to be proud ofExFordFan has much to be proud ofExFordFan has much to be proud ofExFordFan has much to be proud ofExFordFan has much to be proud ofExFordFan has much to be proud of
Marines: Veteran - MP Co. 1st FSSG
Name: Mark
ExFordFan's Tacoma Gallery
Easy Map light bulb replacement

Last night I switched all my lights to LED's. I had read here how hard it was to pull the oem map light bulb out of the socket. An easy way to remove this bulb is to push a piece of 5/16" hose ( I used clear hose from hardware store (about $0.50) over the bulb and pull it out. The end result is the bulb is out with out any smudges or marks on the reflector.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:06 AM   #2
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Good idea