Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Need lights for my All Pro bumper.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:34 AM   #1
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Need lights for my All Pro bumper.

Not looking to break the bank but I dont want walmart lights on it.
Whats everyone runnin nowadays?
Old 08-13-2010, 10:27 AM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
are you talking fogs or larger ones to run on the light hoop, etc?
Old 08-13-2010, 10:42 PM   #4
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Yea hodge, Larger round, baja type lites.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:44 PM   #5

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
PIAA 510 series.
$200 is a bit much I think for me.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:07 PM   #6
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
PIAA 510's for the fogs and I have Lightforce 170's for driving lights.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:12 PM   #7
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I have (4) 6" KC Hilights (2) Pencil and (2) Fog beam patterns and they will come with 4 HID kits to convert them to 55w HID lights. The kits have never even been plugged in. I'm sell all that for $200
Old 08-13-2010, 11:15 PM   #8

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I have (4) 6" KC Hilights (2) Pencil and (2) Fog beam patterns and they will come with 4 HID kits to convert them to 55w HID lights. The kits have never even been plugged in. I'm sell all that for $200
I'll have a look at em if you got pics.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:16 PM   #9

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
PIAA 510's for the fogs and I have Lightforce 170's for driving lights.
I'm diggin the 3 light look over the 4.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:33 AM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i like my 8.5" daystars on mine
Old 08-14-2010, 10:03 AM   #11
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
What's your budget?

I highly recommend IPF Lights. You can get (2) 8" lights from Costco for only $150. They are full body steel lights with steel mounting brackets. They come with 2 sets of bulbs (100w and 130w).

I have 4 on my Tacoma and using the 130w bulbs and they are bright!

The only downside is that the trim rings come chrome but I had mine powdercoated at a local shop for $40 for all 4 rings.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...=1&topnav=&s=1

When they were chrome. They don't look bad but I prefer all black.