LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Fog light bulbs

Old 08-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #1
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Fog light bulbs

I have the Sylvania Ultra bulbs in the headlights. Do they make a matching bulbs for the fogs. I think they are h12's
Old 08-26-2010, 01:00 PM   #2
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Your replacement bulb is a 9145 ans they make it in a silverstar ultra. If you can't find a 9145 a 9005 will work and it's a a good bit brighter. I'm running yellow 9005 bulbs in mine currently.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:06 AM   #3
icecream man is on a distinguished road
icecream man's Tacoma Gallery
fogs and prerunner

I was also curious about what a better fog bulb would be than what came stock due to foggy, rainy, and snowy conditions in Vermont. Also, I may sound ignorant but what exactly is a Pre Runner? Mine is a 09 TRD 4x4. P.S. Sorry about my Utah football team in the Sugarbowl!
Old 09-25-2012, 09:37 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecream man View Post
I was also curious about what a better fog bulb would be than what came stock due to foggy, rainy, and snowy conditions in Vermont. Also, I may sound ignorant but what exactly is a Pre Runner? Mine is a 09 TRD 4x4. P.S. Sorry about my Utah football team in the Sugarbowl!
I was running Nokya Arctic Yellow 45W bulbs and really liked them.

A Prerunner is a 2wd Tacoma built on the same frame and suspension as the 4wd models. Side by side, they look identical, they have fender flares, same wheels, tires, etc. The only difference is the 4x4 mud flaps and the lack of a transfer case and front axle.