Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

fog light switch

Old 08-17-2010, 10:25 AM   #1
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
fog light switch

Looking to put lights behind my grill but iam looking to use
an oe switch
Has anyone wired one up this way and how did you run the
wires to the switch from the lights looks like there's 4 poles
on the switch thank you i tried search but found nothing
Old 08-17-2010, 10:28 AM   #2
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Check the link (pic) in my sig for my build thread. Most have come to the conclusion that the near stock fog light switch is the way to go. pass the wires through the rubber grommet where the main harness comes through on the driver side.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:35 AM   #3
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Check the link (pic) in my sig for my build thread. Most have come to the conclusion that the near stock fog light switch is the way to go. pass the wires through the rubber grommet where the main harness comes through on the driver side.
ok sorry i was not clear i have an oe switch iam looking to use
and need to know what wire from the lights is going to go to what
pole on the switch thanks nice build btw
Old 08-17-2010, 11:01 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
here you go David - wish I knew I have some extra switches laying around

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...our-dtrls.html

and this is a little better

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ml#post1853548
thats just what i was looking for thanks
yeah the dealer f@#k up one of my fog light bulbs
and i had to buy new ones from slim
but the dealer made good by giving me two switches