Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Anybody have a list/map of the lights in the cluster panel for 01-04s?

Old 08-22-2010, 06:26 AM   #1
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have a list/map of the lights in the cluster panel for 01-04s?

I'm changing the lights in my cluster panel to blue and I need to know what kinds of lights are in there. Does anybody have a list of the types of lights and/or a map of the back of the panel that shows what lights go where? And does anybody know what kinda lights are used for the AC panel?
Old 08-22-2010, 08:09 PM   #2
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

bump
Old 08-22-2010, 09:22 PM   #3
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
I'm changing the lights in my cluster panel to blue and I need to know what kinds of lights are in there. Does anybody have a list of the types of lights and/or a map of the back of the panel that shows what lights go where? And does anybody know what kinda lights are used for the AC panel?
The main bulb used is a 194. There are 4 of them (at least in the one with the tach). No clue on the indicator lamps size. It's fairly obvious which ones they are, as they are the larger screw ins.

As for the heater control panel, you're kinda screwed on that one. The color is in the panel itself. I believe the bulbs in that are just white, but I remember seeing someones pic of a replacement that looked orange, but either way, you'll have to replace the front panel to change that color.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:52 PM   #4

I kinda figured I would have to find a different panel but I can't find one thats blue. It's either OEM or that gay ass blue flame one from Nu image.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:57 PM   #5

bump
Old 08-25-2010, 11:29 AM   #6

bump
Old 08-25-2010, 10:19 PM   #7

anybody
Old 08-26-2010, 10:06 AM   #8

bump
Old 08-26-2010, 10:18 AM   #9
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/2003/Repa...ommet/circ.pdf

This is all I have.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:20 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
That helps a bit. Thanks man!