1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BHLM Alternative

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by LaTechLogan, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Aug 27, 2010 at 9:32 AM
    LaTechLogan

LaTechLogan [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Logan
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    '08 PreRunner Sport
    - K&N intake - Pioneer headunit - 2 Kicker 10" subwoofers & amp - Nokya Hyper Yellow foglights - 18" Magnaflow muffler - Bilstein 5100 shocks set to 0" - Eibach coil springs - 1.5" blocks in back
    I posted this thread in the 2nd Generation section and then realized it would fit better here, but then I couldn't find a way to move it. If there is a way or I shouldn't have reposted then I'm sorry but here it is.

I personally don't like the BHLM on white tacomas, which is what I have, so I don't know much about it. From what I've read though you either have to risk messing up your headlights to do it or buy new stock headlights to perform the mod on. I ran across these while I was looking at some different headlights and they seemed like they would be a good alternative.

http://www.carid.com/2008-toyota-tacoma-headlights/euro-style-71042.html

They are $217, which seems reasonable to me, but I don't know what it would cost to perform the BHLM.

Anyway, if they are no good then that's fine, I don't want them. I just thought they might help somebody else. I looked quickly for a thread on these already but didn't see one, sorry if I missed it.

2. Aug 27, 2010 at 1:13 PM
    Viet2100

Viet2100 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Viet
    South Florida
    Vehicle:
    2016 Prius 4T
    We know these have been floating around. The best ones are the ones from an eBay seller Revotek. The material is still no where close to OEM. The ones you posted are way overpriced. Revotek has them listed for ~$160.

Still, $10 is a win versus $160-$220.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Aug 29, 2010 at 10:12 AM
    waterman

waterman Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Shore MA
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma trd sport dc
    BHLM, WeatherTechs, Grillcraft
    I just installed mine from Revoteck yesterday. The only problem I have is the passenger side is aiming a little low. Can anyone give a little advice on how to reposition it?

Products Discussed in

To Top