Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Halo headlights

Old 07-12-2008, 04:25 PM   #1
tacomakid is an unknown quantity at this point
tacomakid's Tacoma Gallery
Question Halo headlights

i want to get some black halo headlights. i just dont know which is a good brand or where is a good place to get them. has anyone bougt some n had problems with them?
Old 07-12-2008, 04:41 PM   #2
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
ive seen the on Ebay for the best price.
http://www.k2motor.com/2lhptac06jmbtm.html
^This is another site ive seen them.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:42 PM   #3
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
I've been looking at the blk non halo.Andy's Auto Sport,Spyder lights.Hope this helps.No luck w/getting the link here.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
I've been looking at the blk non halo.Andy's Auto Sport,Spyder lights.Hope this helps.No luck w/getting the link here.
Ive seen them there too there just 100 something more.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:17 AM   #5
tacomakid is an unknown quantity at this point
tacomakid's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone know how bright the driving lights are on the halo headlights? brighter than stock? and are all the light bulbs changeable including the LEDs? or is there some glueing and soldering work required?
Old 07-14-2008, 03:19 AM   #6
Phatlip808 is on a distinguished road

Phatlip808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid View Post
does anyone know how bright the driving lights are on the halo headlights? brighter than stock? and are all the light bulbs changeable including the LEDs? or is there some glueing and soldering work required?
I just got sum last week.. its not brighter than stock.. my leds look like they arent interchangeable.. i could b wrong. no soldering required.. u can check dotautoparts.com if you lookin for legal ones.. hope this helps.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:43 AM   #7
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Some light reading for you:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...html#post99716

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...tml#post100839
Old 03-26-2009, 02:11 PM   #9
nytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
nytmarecoma88's Tacoma Gallery
i just installed a set on my 07 they werent the plug n play a little wiring required i ended up just ripping out the leds and installing some blue ones i got from radio shack i got em from ipexmotoring on ebay definity go with the plug n play eagle eyes