Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Super cheap switches for factory locations

Old 10-08-2010, 09:30 AM   #1
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Super cheap switches for factory locations

lighted
http://www.delcity.net/store/Illumin...t/p_788688.a_1

non lighted
http://www.delcity.net/store/Non!ill...s/p_788686.a_1

they only require a very small ammount of trimming, can be done with a razor or dremmel.

these seem to be the same ones from oznium just cheaper
Old 10-08-2010, 09:58 AM   #2
Badwin45 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Badwin45's Tacoma Gallery
We need a sticky for parts and materials like this. It would save a lot of us some headaches.

Good find.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:07 AM   #3
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
This is a great deal. I'm gonna make sure they match my KC switch configuration, and order a few of them.

Thanks for the find.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:12 PM   #4
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwin45 View Post
We need a sticky for parts and materials like this. It would save a lot of us some headaches.

Good find.
there is. I think its run by Neontrail and its called "the list"

Ill try and find it and see if he will add this and ill send you a link
Old 10-08-2010, 12:35 PM   #5

here is a link for the list
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dea...1623-list.html
Old 10-26-2010, 09:45 PM   #7
iroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to behold
iroc409's Tacoma Gallery
Been trying to tell people about these for ages! They work great, I have a non-lighted SPDT for my Lightforces.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #8
stump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
stump jumper's Tacoma Gallery
These look very similar to the ones I saw at O'Reillys. Price was between $4 & $5.