Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

need some lighting advice

Old 10-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #1
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
need some lighting advice

hey guys since i have gotten an all-pro hybrid bumper i dont have stock fogs anymore. Now i need some kinda off-road/driving/fog lights to go n the light hoop. i have crappy driving lights but other than that i need some advice on lights i should get. thanks in advance

john
Old 10-10-2010, 06:52 PM   #3
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Hella 4000 compacts with the HID conversion.

Or any other light with Hid conversion will do fine.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
NicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud of
Name: Nic
NicP's Tacoma Gallery
Lets seee the pics. I was thinking of the hybrid and they have that "wait tillwe get enough orders thing" and I just didnt want to pull the trigger and see what else was out there.

On topic: I think light force are sick but $$$
Old 10-10-2010, 07:08 PM   #8
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The hella 4000 are 9 inch lights, If you do the hella 500 with HIDs that would put out a lot of lights.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:15 PM   #10
Greg Graffin 2016

The Hella 4000 compacts are a lot smaller with the same amount of out put. little less than 7 inches.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:19 PM   #12
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Rigid Industries LED lighting. www.rigidindustries.com If you are interested in any of those PM me, I am a distributor and I sell them at discounted prices. They are the best lights on the market.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:29 PM   #13
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK224 View Post
Check out Rigid Industries LED lighting. www.rigidindustries.com If you are interested in any of those PM me, I am a distributor and I sell them at discounted prices. They are the best lights on the market.
holly cow those are pricey
Old 10-10-2010, 07:36 PM   #14
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
holly cow those are pricey
Like I said, I am a distributor and I sell them at discounted prices. Obviously, the bigger the light bar the better discount I can get you so don't worry about those prices. Yes, they are still expensive, but you get what you pay for. Do you want lights that work ok and will last a few years, or do you want a slim low profile light that is brighter than anything else on the market and will last FOREVER. These lights come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. They are also completely water and dust proof.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #16
~THE LIGHT GUY~

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the dually lights on their website. They are small, extremely bright for their size, and still affordable.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:47 PM   #17
~THE LIGHT GUY~

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what one is on your truck? and what do you recommend
Right now I have a 30" bar in my front bumper and as soon as my grillcraft comes in I will be putting two dually lights behind the grille. As far as recommendation, its pretty much up to you and how you will be using them. All of their lights are extremely bright and durable. Check out the torture testing videos on their website.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:06 PM   #19
~THE LIGHT GUY~

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
they are really small only 2x2
They are small, but still very bright. They also have other sizes, those were just an idea if you didnt want to spend much money.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:09 PM   #20
Banned
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK224 View Post
They are small, but still very bright. They also have other sizes, those were just an idea if you didnt want to spend much money.
well i got some thinking to do. i dont think i can spend that much money on them and leave them just bolted out in the open on my truck