Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

PIAA 540s on toyota bull bar?

Old 07-22-2008, 01:38 PM   #1
beachtacomaFL is on a distinguished road
beachtacomaFL's Tacoma Gallery
PIAA 540s on toyota bull bar?

I just picked up Toyota's bull bar, and I'm trying to figure out if the PIAA 540s will fit. Has anyone does this mod? I know the 510s would fit, but I'm looking for a bigger light than the 510.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:38 PM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
which bullbar you got any pics???
Old 07-22-2008, 01:40 PM   #3
Its the toyota accessory one with no writing on it, and I'll have pics on Monday when I pick up my '09. I'm busy ordering accessories so I can start working on it when I get it.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:43 PM   #4
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachtacomaFL View Post
Its the toyota accessory one with no writing on it, and I'll have pics on Monday when I pick up my '09. I'm busy ordering accessories so I can start working on it when I get it.
oh ok.... i havent seen those, thats why i asked... hope you get pics soon
Old 07-22-2008, 01:43 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
as long as the lights is 6 inches......maybe 6inches,3/8's from the place where it sits to mount to the bull bar to the top, it will work, anything taller than that wont really fit, and even if it does, it wont be able to be adjusted. im basing this guess as the toyota bull bar being the same as the aries or westin. youneed to measure from the inside bottom of the bar to the inside top of the bar to be certain.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:45 PM   #6

do you have a link where you bought it?? Sorry im kinda interested in a bull bar, thats why i am so curious LOL
Old 07-22-2008, 01:48 PM   #7
I don't have a link, I actually got the bar installed at the factory to avoid dealer fees/labor. I'll post some pics on Monday. I'm planning on putting the PIAA 510fogs in the stock fog light holes.

If you scoll about 1/2 way down on this page, you can see a close-up of toyota's bull bar...

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t154214.html