1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

OEM Fog lights ?????

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Chainsmoker, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Oct 13, 2010 at 8:10 PM
    Chainsmoker

Chainsmoker [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Phila.PA
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma 4x4 double cab Short Bed
    3inch ProComp Lift. 285/70/17 on ATX Crawl wheels. tinted windows. blacked out tail lights. 8k hid fogs. projector headlights with dual halo rings and 8k hid. remote start. blacked out grille.
    So .... i have a 2009 Tacoma and the truck did not come with fogs from the factory but i know that all the wireing is in the truck minus the fogs, reley, and switch. My question is, if i order aftermarket OEM fogs will they fit into the factory mount or will i have to get fogs from a toyota dealer ??????

2. Oct 13, 2010 at 8:12 PM
    Forster46

Forster46 Very nice how much?

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    6000k HID's, AUX Reverse Lights, 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Pioneer AVH-P4200 Double Din, Underglow and footwell Lights, Camo Seat Covers, Duralast Tool Box, Blacked Out Badges, Grill, Front Emblem, Midland CB Radio, Amber Strobes, POWER REAR WINDOW, cup holder LED's, Firestik 3' in bed, console divider, Ultragauge.
    Just search for ones that say they will fit in the toyota tacoma housing. its easy, i did the same thing and got some aftermarket halo fogs

3. Oct 13, 2010 at 8:14 PM
    NAAC3TACO

NAAC3TACO Middle aged member

Member:
    Just east of crazy, NV
    Vehicle:
    2014 SR5 DCLB 4x4
    Color matched door handles, Weathertech floor liners, bed mat, Durafit seat covers, tailgate clamp, 2016 TRD Sport 17" wheels with Yokohama Geolander AT tires , Toyota exhaust tip, Toyota/Yakima bike rail mount, Toyota wheel locks, Toyota hitch cover, Redline hood struts, unifilter on air pump.
    This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top