1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Light Bar Install; and Fog Light Bulbs??

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by flyby08, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Nov 1, 2010 at 1:11 AM
    flyby08

flyby08 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    san francisco
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD sport 4x4 short bed
    TRD Catback exhaust, Topdeck tonnaeu cover, locking gas cap, all weather floor mats, Pop-n-lock tailgate, painted black rims, volant CAI with RAM air scoop, 10" MTX thunder sub with 2ch amp, Alpine SPS-609 and 600, Pioneer AVHP-3200BT HU
    Hey all it has been a while since i have posted so i thought that I would share the little bit of work that I have done lately. Just installed a light bar for the back as well as some lights on the liner of my cover to help out at night and I am very happy with how it turned out. I am also looking to change out the bulbs of the fog lights for some yellow ones such as theses:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002E2SJAA/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I had read on some other threads that I shouldn't go use anything higher than 35W for the fogs so any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I am also working on installing a MTX sub which i will posted once i complete.

thanks

IMG_0604.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top