Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

OEM foglight connector

Old 11-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #1
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
OEM foglight connector

I removed my bumper for a Relentless fab unit.
Left the factory fogs in the bumper in case it ever goes back on, I want to leave it as is.

I would like to get some factory matching connectors to connect my new fogs to using the original plugs.
Yes I will be going with a relay and doing them correctly.
I just want to be able to plug into the stock plugs to signal the relay.
Any places that sell the plugs to match?
Old 11-03-2010, 06:17 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
look at the bottom and the rest of the site if you want led's.

http://autolumination.com/connectors.htm