LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Halo LED Headlight Wiring ???

Old 07-31-2008, 11:23 PM   #1
djarumcu is on a distinguished road
djarumcu's Tacoma Gallery
Halo LED Headlight Wiring ???

Hey everyone, this is my first post and I know and have read a lot of other halo questions and comments but none regarding the wiring of them. The lights that I received came with half assed directions, half written in chinese. Anyways, there are a few sets of loose wires in the back of the lights and Im trying to figure out where these splice into. If anyone has any experience or pictures of their mods, I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:29 PM   #2
usmctaco is on a distinguished road

Marines: MWSS 271
usmctaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm having the same problem. If you have figured it out please let me know.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:09 PM   #3
nickbroaddus has a spectacular aura aboutnickbroaddus has a spectacular aura aboutnickbroaddus has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: AMT3/ H-65 Flight mech
nickbroaddus's Tacoma Gallery
woowwww having the same problem, i even cut the parking light out and wired the halos straight to that and it didnt work
Old 02-21-2009, 04:10 PM   #4
apkarian100 will become famous soon enoughapkarian100 will become famous soon enough

apkarian100's Tacoma Gallery
Can you post some pics of what you are talking about?

Thank You
Old 02-25-2009, 04:09 PM   #5
nickbroaddus has a spectacular aura aboutnickbroaddus has a spectacular aura aboutnickbroaddus has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: AMT3/ H-65 Flight mech
nickbroaddus's Tacoma Gallery
figured it out, wire them all into the running light (outer most light) wire the black wires on the lights to the trucks white wires. then wire the white wires on the lights to the green wire- i matched the white to white and they wouldnt come on.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:34 PM   #6
Dobri56 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Dobri56's Tacoma Gallery
bringing this back. Does anyone know how to balance these headlights I have the halo projectors with the angel eye I can figure out how to align them. Also does anyone know of a good HID system for it. I have plug and play and I'm getting interference with my fm radio
Old 08-26-2010, 06:36 PM   #7
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
they should align just like stock, should be two silver knobs on the back. as far as HID:

cheap and possibly crappy = ddmtuning.com
expensive and high-quality = theretrofitsource.com
Old 08-26-2010, 06:40 PM   #8
Dobri56's Tacoma Gallery
Well its the xenon kit pnp 6000k As I said its halo so i can't do a retrofit to it. and Def not aligned I can see that one light is lower than the other
Old 08-26-2010, 06:41 PM   #9
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

so...on your headlight housing you don't have knobs to aim the headlights? sounds fishy to me
Old 08-26-2010, 06:50 PM   #10
Dobri56's Tacoma Gallery
No I do theres only two of them. I haven't tried I went to get new tires and tried to see if they could align the headlights for me I don't feel comfortable to do it I don't want to blind drivers. I mean I guess I could try but what is it that I should aim at and how far away?
Old 08-26-2010, 06:56 PM   #11

eh, just use your best judgement. i like to aim mine just under the rear-view mirrors of a sedan in front of me
Old 08-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #12
Dobri56's Tacoma Gallery
Ok also heres another question any idea of a good HID system no plug and play I feel thats the reason I'm having radio interference.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:23 PM   #13

see my earlier post

ddmtuning.com for cheap kits or theretrofitsource.com for high-quality