Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

best lights

Old 11-18-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
hey505 will become famous soon enough
hey505's Tacoma Gallery
best lights

-I am looking at mounting 2 low profile lights behind my grill for added visibility while driving at night. I Also want to mount 2 lights under the rear bumper for extra back up lighting. Can you give me your top 2 choices for medium cost lights that would work well in these locations ?

Thanx
Old 11-19-2010, 08:44 AM   #2
iroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to behold
iroc409's Tacoma Gallery
For rear lights, I picked up the cheapest ones I could find. They were $6/ea generic H3 fog lights from a local discount auto parts store.

For the front, "low profile" is likely going to mean "mostly suck". What kind of night driving? High-speed highway, curvy mountain/forest back roads, unlit neighborhoods, public roads with heavy traffic?
Old 11-19-2010, 04:57 PM   #3
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
List a price range. Medium cost to me is $200. To someone else its $50.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
There is a thread that will help you out.

Lighting thread

I recommend Lightforce for driving lights. PIAA for fog lights and a cheapo walmart brand for the backup lights
Old 11-19-2010, 05:27 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
not kraigen HIDS. they break easily