Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Lighting upgrade from the wifey

Old 12-03-2010, 08:57 AM   #1
MaineYota is on a distinguished road
MaineYota's Tacoma Gallery
Lighting upgrade from the wifey

I just got word that my truck is getting a holiday light upgrade

N-Fab light bar, two Hella 500FF fogs on the outside points, and two Hella 700FF driving lamps on the inside.

I don't have much experience wiring things up, so I'll be sure to pay close attention to the stickies and others' threads about this.

I will ask one question, though - I know it'll look better if I wire 'em to OEM switches, but are there any performance-based reasons to do so?
Old 12-03-2010, 09:04 AM   #2
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineYota View Post
I just got word that my truck is getting a holiday light upgrade

N-Fab light bar, two Hella 500FF fogs on the outside points, and two Hella 700FF driving lamps on the inside.

I don't have much experience wiring things up, so I'll be sure to pay close attention to the stickies and others' threads about this.

I will ask one question, though - I know it'll look better if I wire 'em to OEM switches, but are there any performance-based reasons to do so?
just putting it out there you should check out the procomp 130 driving lights. they are the same price as the hella 500ff but are brighter and have a metal housing.