Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Headlights????

Old 12-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Headlights????

Ive been looking for some nice Black headlights and I think I found some I really like. Just not sure what kind of quality they are...

Anything I do get I will reseal. But tell me what you think...

http://www.topgearautosport.com/part...eadlights.html
Old 12-04-2010, 10:02 PM   #3
Somewhere on sabbatical
mountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mountainwolfpup's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Yahoo to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Skype™ to mountainwolfpup
Yeah, those look great. A nice upgrade from stock. I assume you'll be doing the tails as well?

Suggestion. Make sure that they are DOT approved. I'm sure they are but never hurts to verify that.

** This comment and suggestion are in reference to the 1st post and URL link from the OP.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:02 PM   #4
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
way over priced. just buy another set for like 100. then BHLM ur current ones
then bhlm the new ones. then sell one set on tw for 150.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:17 PM   #5
Somewhere on sabbatical
mountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via AIM to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Yahoo to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Skype™ to mountainwolfpup
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
way over priced. just buy another set for like 100. then BHLM ur current ones
then bhlm the new ones. then sell one set on tw for 150.
Well if you consider doing the time consuming BHLM mod then consider doing them a custom color instead of black. The body color matched ones look awesome LINK.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:21 PM   #6
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwolfpup View Post
Well if you consider doing the time consuming BHLM mod then consider doing them a custom color instead of black. The body color matched ones look awesome LINK.
haha, muchas gracias.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:22 PM   #7
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, Im ganna be doing the tails too.
But I would much rather buy a set or ready blackish, then trying to do the BHLM and failing...
Old 12-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #8
Somewhere on sabbatical

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
Yeah, Im ganna be doing the tails too.
But I would much rather buy a set or ready blackish, then trying to do the BHLM and failing...
I'm with you. I'd rather spend my time other ways.. and my skills at doing this sort of thing are questionable.. and I have a well documented history of breaking things beyond repair.

So, get a nice set and be done with it. My original advise stands, make sure they are DOT approved (that is a big deal, and I notice that the link you posted for the ones on Amazon were clearly stated DOT approved).