Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

HID Lighting Question

Old 12-12-2010, 06:58 PM   #1
To secure peace, is to prepare for war
TacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacomaJPP's Tacoma Gallery
HID Lighting Question

Okay, I'm trying to figure out the whole HID headlight thing.

I have a 2003 Tacoma (9003 HB2). If I want my hi/low beams to be HID, would this kit get me there? And is there a better kit, price, deal, product???

http://www.xenonhidworlds.com/lights...o-p-22292.html

Thanks.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:04 PM   #2
fishinsteeg234 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
fishinsteeg234's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...2-12-10-a.html

These are good kits, time running out on this GB but he does them all the time. quality product
Old 12-12-2010, 07:07 PM   #3
TacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinsteeg234 View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...2-12-10-a.html

These are good kits, time running out on this GB but he does them all the time. quality product
Sweet. Thanks. It does like it is a little late, but I'll try to jump in on the next one. It looks like they do it every other month or so.

Thanks again.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:34 AM   #4
brelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud of
Air Force:
Name: Terry
brelandt's Tacoma Gallery
I just installed my hi/low kit. I got the 6K 35watt. The best mod I have ever made! Lastnight on my way home from work I could see every single reflector on the interstate regardless of which lane they where in and all signs on both sides of the road and above me for at least 1/2 mile or so! All of this and not a single person has flashed their lights at me.
Don't care much for the blueish tinit. I thought it would be whiter than this...but it's really not. go for the 5K.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:05 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by brelandt View Post
I just installed my hi/low kit. I got the 6K 35watt. The best mod I have ever made! Lastnight on my way home from work I could see every single reflector on the interstate regardless of which lane they where in and all signs on both sides of the road and above me for at least 1/2 mile or so! All of this and not a single person has flashed their lights at me.
Don't care much for the blueish tinit. I thought it would be whiter than this...but it's really not. go for the 5K.
Thanks. I'm looking for pure white, no blue tint. You're input is appreciated.