Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

HOW!?

Old 12-15-2010, 10:33 PM   #1
andercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Calvin
andercal000's Tacoma Gallery
HOW!?

i searched and didnt find any answer but how do u turn the foglight on while the headlights are off? cuz i have 2011 tacoma trd sport and when i just turn the foglight botton on and i looked it's off so when i turn the headlight on then i turn the foglight on and all the lights are on??? and if i leave foglight botton on and i turn the headlight off all the lights goes off. idk if that's normal. does any have same as me? so do i have to rewire or something like that? please help me out thanks for ur time!
Old 12-15-2010, 10:36 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
post number 9 here....its a small mod you gotta do.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...html#post45430

very simple to do...and its a cool mod too.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:54 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
post number 9 here....its a small mod you gotta do.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...html#post45430

very simple to do...and its a cool mod too.
X2. With the right tools and supplies it should only take you a few minutes.