Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Added on to my bed lights...

Old 12-20-2010, 07:29 AM   #1
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
Added on to my bed lights...

I needed more direct light right at the tailgate for making adjustments to my snowboard while in a dark parking lot. Got two of these for $6 shipped on ebay. Tied them in with the existing light strips and ran it off the switch in my bed. Works great and directs the light exactly where I wanted it.

Here's the light bar that is mounted just under my light strip. Everything is LED.

The wires for both run into the passenger cubby.

Both run off a switch mounted in the back. There is also a switch in the cab. I can turn them off with one switch and back on with the other.

The red 'hot' runs through the rubber grommet in the firewall and to a fuse (yellow wire), which is connected to the battery.