Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

DDM Tuning Success

Old 12-28-2010, 10:36 PM   #1
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
DDM Tuning Success

Everybody keeps posting all these negative things about DDM Tunings HID's and/or customer service. I officially have to vouch for them. As of last week, I ordered a set of H4 55 watt 10000K's (Raptor). I had expected troubles considering all the negative posts. I especially expected to have a hard time considering I have only helped people with their installation, never installed myself. After 1 short hour, and no custom fabrication of any kind, ex: trimming, retrofitting, etc... i now have a beautiful set of new HID's. no bouncing, no flickering. No problems at all.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:50 PM   #2
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
cool! Mine shipped out on the 19th, to canada. waiting on shipping!
Old 12-28-2010, 10:52 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I have had their slim kit on my quad for about a year and a half with no problems. Water, sand, mud, heat, vibration and harsh landings haven't been able to damage the kit. My buddy had them on his 06 GTO for 2 and a half years with no problems until he rear ended someone.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:18 PM   #4
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmas Computer View Post
Wait a few months. My headlights are great and have been for a year, but one of my fogs went from flickering to completely off. Maybe I shouldnt of drove through puddles of mud everyday this week lol
lol ur message speaks for itself. dude me and all my buddies go in the mud like everyday too, but after seeing whats happenning to everybodys truck, and what happened to my old one, i think ill pass from now on.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:18 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
cool! Mine shipped out on the 19th, to canada. waiting on shipping!
yea mine shipped from about an hour away. so i barely had to wait. theyre worth the wait though man
Old 12-28-2010, 11:24 PM   #6

DDM Tuning Success-img_20101228_231419.jpg

DDM Tuning Success-img_20101228_231437.jpg
Old 12-29-2010, 08:18 AM   #7
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
ive had mine in my hellas for around a year now with no problems
Old 01-02-2011, 03:25 AM   #8
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
It seems to me that most people have problems with their slim kits and not the raptors.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:27 AM   #9
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
i have both slims and raptors. And right now all the ballasts are covered in mud. I havnt had any problems.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:17 PM   #10
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
UGH
been back and forth with DDM for a month now. The "control box" as they called it in my wire harness is bad and they said they would ship me a new one...but everytime i call (3 times now) they state that the representative didn't create an invoice and didnt ship it. wtf?!
I dont have a problem with DDM's products...but they are total ass hats as far as customer service.
I just dont understand why it takes almost a month to replace a wire harness to a customer who lives 90 miles away
/rant

i hope the OP's never go bad (lifetime warranty is sweet ) but if they do, be prompt with returning them
Old 01-06-2011, 04:18 PM   #11
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
UGH
been back and forth with DDM for a month now. The "control box" as they called it in my wire harness is bad and they said they would ship me a new one...but everytime i call (3 times now) they state that the representative didn't create an invoice and didnt ship it. wtf?!
I dont have a problem with DDM's products...but they are total ass hats as far as customer service.
I just dont understand why it takes almost a month to replace a wire harness to a customer who lives 90 miles away
/rant

i hope the OP's never go bad (lifetime warranty is sweet ) but if they do, be prompt with returning them
if u still cant get one i have an extra if u want it. I will send u a pic to make sure it works with yours if u want it.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:26 PM   #12
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
if u still cant get one i have an extra if u want it. I will send u a pic to make sure it works with yours if u want it.
thanks for the offee Ryan
Hopefully they actually send it this time
Old 01-06-2011, 09:29 PM   #13
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
DDM rules!!
Old 01-09-2011, 06:26 AM   #15
sooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nice
sooner02r1's Tacoma Gallery
I'm running the slim kits in my fogs, just ran them on a trip to CO, did some wheeling, snow driving, -15 degrees, worked perfectly. No complaints.