Notices

N-Fab Light Bar APO shipping

Old 12-29-2010, 02:42 AM   #1
Jako is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Active Duty, E5
Name: Jake
Jako's Tacoma Gallery
N-Fab Light Bar APO shipping

Does anyone know where I can purchase the N-FAB TO54LB light bar for my '11 Tacoma that will ship to an APO address? I've been having a hell of a time searching sites and finding out they only ship UPS, or flat out don't ship to APO period.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:10 AM   #2
Jon Stewart / Stephen Colbert 2016
BBY2KS2K has a spectacular aura aboutBBY2KS2K has a spectacular aura about

Navy: ET2/SS (Submarine Electronics Tech) 1996-2005
Name: Jason
BBY2KS2K's Tacoma Gallery
Can you have it shipped to a friend or family member in the states and then have them reship it to your APO?
Old 01-10-2011, 06:36 AM   #3
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't used it myself but have considered it when I was looking for snowboard gear.

http://www.shipitapo.com/home.php
Old 01-15-2011, 10:21 AM   #4

Jako's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the responses guys, unfortunately I tried buying one from AUTOPARTSdealer.com and they won't even ship to my shipitapo address! I was kind of hoping one of these businesses that watch these threads would jump in and say hey I'll ship one to you! No dice.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:42 AM   #5

Jako's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Just in case anyone else reads this with the same issue. I discovered JCWhitney ships to APO addresses! and will still offer free shipping with only a $4.99 charge for using USPS.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:00 PM   #6
MiG-21 superfan
builthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony Mandarich
builthatch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jako View Post
Thanks for the responses guys, unfortunately I tried buying one from AUTOPARTSdealer.com and they won't even ship to my shipitapo address! I was kind of hoping one of these businesses that watch these threads would jump in and say hey I'll ship one to you! No dice.
hmm...

PMd
Old 01-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #7
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
Did you try direct from N-fab?