Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Temporary Yellow Foglights

Old 12-29-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
jtkz is on a distinguished road
jtkz's Tacoma Gallery
Temporary Yellow Foglights

So I understand that there is 1. HIDs, 2. Lamin-x, and 3. Spray paint. But I can't get lamin-x, and HIDs is kind of out of the picture. Spray paint is possible, but I was looking for a way to get yellow fog lights for only a certain amount of time. I mean, if I get them and in the next 3 months I get bored of them, I want to be able to take them/wash them off. Anyone have any alternatives? Mahalo in advance!
Old 12-29-2010, 01:44 PM   #2
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
Why can't you get Lamin-X... seems like it would be the perfect option...
Old 12-29-2010, 01:47 PM   #3
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, Lamin-x is cheap... better that rattle can imo.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:50 PM   #4
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Yellow Bulbs?
Old 12-29-2010, 01:51 PM   #5
jtkz's Tacoma Gallery
Well I live in Hawaii so the shipping and stuff. Also, I'm still in high school and I don't have a credit card, so I would have to use my parents. Lamin-x is the only temporary alternative?
Old 12-29-2010, 01:51 PM   #6
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
just paint them. its easy to get the paint off if you get bored. im looking to swap my painted ones for stock ones.

i know i can take the paint off myself but i figure maybe someone out there isn't too sure of their painting ability.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:56 PM   #7
jtkz's Tacoma Gallery
How would you take the paint off, and wouldn't the lens be a little dull or cloudy after? Thanks guys
Old 12-29-2010, 01:58 PM   #8
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
heres your local lamin-x dealer...

Islander Tintworx (166.9)
(808) 896-7969
Kailua Kona, HI 96740
obedozaw001@hawaii.rr.com