Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Rigid Industries Dually LED Lights

Old 01-01-2011, 08:21 PM   #1
Tacoma convert
viperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant future
Navy: DoN civilian
viperstd's Tacoma Gallery
Rigid Industries Dually LED Lights

I just snapped a few cellphone pics of my Rigid LED aux back up lights. Definitely impressive lighting for the form factor and minimal electrical draw!

No lights.

Lights on:

From the back (3/4)

From ~50'

From 150'

Cheers
Old 01-02-2011, 12:05 AM   #3
<<<<>>>>
btuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
btuner's Tacoma Gallery
Shoulda posted these here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...-lights-9.html
Old 01-02-2011, 04:22 AM   #4
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, i just bought one of the new D2's as a rear cargo/backup light. Looks good man
Old 01-02-2011, 06:31 AM   #5
Tacoma convert
viperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
Sweet, i just bought one of the new D2's as a rear cargo/backup light. Looks good man
congrats. The D2s are supposed to be "hella" (bad pun I know) bright. How/where are you planning on mounting them for cargo/backup? Do you have a bed bar?
Old 01-02-2011, 07:39 AM   #6
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Thats awesome.. post some daytime pics though so we can see how they're mounted.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:52 AM   #7
Tacoma convert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
Thats awesome.. post some daytime pics though so we can see how they're mounted.
gimme 5.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:09 AM   #9
Tacoma convert
They are not 100% protected mounted there. If I were to backup into a wall they would be fine, but if I am running a rough trail I might be able to smack one on a steep (drag ass) approach. I am toying with the idea of cutting square holes in the bumper to partially recess the lights so they are safer... it is on the long term list at this point though.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:24 AM   #10
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperstd View Post
congrats. The D2s are supposed to be "hella" (bad pun I know) bright. How/where are you planning on mounting them for cargo/backup? Do you have a bed bar?
I dont have anything in mind yet, i dont have a bed bar so i might just fabricate something onto the bed rails.