LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Halo light pictures please!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-21-2008, 06:55 PM   #1
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Halo light pictures please!!!!!!!!!!

I really like these Halo lights but I want to see some pictures of them lit.

Please post
Old 09-07-2008, 07:18 PM   #2
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Well even without the pictures I got them anyway and I love them...

Old 11-19-2008, 05:03 PM   #3
BornMexican will become famous soon enough

BornMexican's Tacoma Gallery
What kind are they

I am in the market for some halos. Where did you get those and are you experiancing any problems like fogging?
Old 11-19-2008, 05:09 PM   #4
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get them at and were they hard to install?
Old 11-20-2008, 07:47 AM   #5
Vacuum Leaks
X-Travagant will become famous soon enoughX-Travagant will become famous soon enough
X-Travagant's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to X-Travagant

Old 11-20-2008, 08:14 AM   #6
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine on ebay $160. Very Easy install. I have a little fogging in the left light. Another guy I know with them has fogging in the left light as well. It's not a big deal to me so I don't worry about it. It goes away when they equalize.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:14 AM   #7
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
you have an awesome grille!!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 08:26 AM   #8
Vacuum Leaks
X-Travagant will become famous soon enoughX-Travagant will become famous soon enough
X-Travagant's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to X-Travagant
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
you have an awesome grille!!!!

he thanks you...its my test truck...the owner did the mod himself
Old 11-20-2008, 10:42 AM   #10
lowcel will become famous soon enoughlowcel will become famous soon enough
lowcel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to lowcel
Do these count?

Old 11-20-2008, 02:13 PM   #13
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBulldog View Post
Hell yea! That's bad ass!
+1 badass bike!
Old 11-20-2008, 02:14 PM   #14
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
socolax, USMCbulldog, how do you guys like these lights? are they any brighter or is it mainly for looks for you guys? how much did ya pay for them?
Old 11-21-2008, 08:17 AM   #15
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
I love the lights... They certainly turn heads... My review of them is here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...06-tacoma.html

I think I paid 270 to my door... But I cannot remember if that was the lift or the lights - got 'em both around the same time at about the same price...

They are a lot brighter as well...
Old 11-21-2008, 01:39 PM   #16
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcel View Post
Do these count?
Awesome bike. A buddy of mine bought the 2008 Special Edition:
Old 12-16-2008, 12:06 PM   #19
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do these count?

sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!
Old 02-07-2009, 01:10 PM   #20
Student
absolutkc will become famous soon enoughabsolutkc will become famous soon enough
absolutkc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do these count?

dude. that would be freaky to see on the highway at night.