LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

where to wire angel eyes

Old 01-07-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
where to wire angel eyes

i have angel eyes and I dont know how to wire what is lit into the regular wiring so they will come on with everything else
Old 01-08-2011, 07:17 AM   #2
Boilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really nice

Name: Brian
Boilerman's Tacoma Gallery
I would wire them into the parking lights.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:21 AM   #3
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone have wiring diagram for these lights? I have same problem, cant figure out how too.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:48 AM   #4
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
If you want to wire them to the parking lights tap into the green wire that goes to the parking lamp bulb. Follow this post for foglights on with parking lamp. It's the same green wire.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...html#post45430
Old 01-08-2011, 08:31 PM   #5
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
damnit I can't see green this sucks
Old 01-08-2011, 08:35 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
colorblind?
yeah to certain colors and that would be one of them but I guess I just have to get someone to help me which is really annoying but whatever
Old 04-27-2011, 03:07 PM   #8
dirtbiker347 will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement:
Name: josh
dirtbiker347's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
i have angel eyes and I dont know how to wire what is lit into the regular wiring so they will come on with everything else
Hey if you still have your angel eyes and if that's them in the picture what light did u use in your halos to make them that brite