LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

"FOG LIGHTS ON W/PARKING...LOW BEAM...HIGH BEAM..."

Old 02-01-2011, 11:27 AM   #21
"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OLYMPIC VIEW"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 503TRD View Post
Is bending the fog relay pin bad? Could you unplug it and "re-bend" it back to normal and plug it back in to reverse the whole process if need be, or would the relay be messed up...and all you do is pull relay(do I need to disconnect battery), and then bend pin 1, plug a female blade connector onto it, then some wire into that, then connect other end of wire to pin 3 of the towing tail relay?
No need to disconnect battery...make sure key is in OFF position...these relays are hot when ON--
Old 02-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #23
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Will this interfer with the DTRL mod that needs to be done to the 2010's? I am laxing on doing both until spring. But knowing this is a 5 minute mod I might do it this weekend as long as it doesnt eff me for the DTRL.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:02 PM   #24
"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::childstoy:: View Post
Will this interfer with the DTRL mod that needs to be done to the 2010's? I am laxing on doing both until spring. But knowing this is a 5 minute mod I might do it this weekend as long as it doesnt eff me for the DTRL.
Not sure...don't know of this mod...as you can see from pics the DRL's stay on with parking lights and fogs on, but when you switch to headlight the DRL's don't illuminate...is there a mod to keep the amber DRL's on all the time?? Thanks--
Old 02-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #26
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by "OLYMPIC VIEW" View Post
Not sure...don't know of this mod...as you can see from pics the DRL's stay on with parking lights and fogs on, but when you switch to headlight the DRL's don't illuminate...is there a mod to keep the amber DRL's on all the time?? Thanks--
I'm pretty sure I saw one on here a while back that makes them stay on with the headlights.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #27
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
I think I'll do this mod tomorrow if its not too bitter cold out
Old 02-02-2011, 09:08 PM   #28
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I did notice that the green fog on illumination on the dash does not illuminate when the fogs/parking lights are on, but when you switch to headlights it illuminates...
As far as I know there isn't a "foglight on" display in the cluster. If I am understanding you correctly it's to tell you your headlights are on.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:31 PM   #30
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
subed
Old 02-02-2011, 09:38 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by 503TRD View Post
Lol, yeah I think that's what he means! I was like what??? when he said that
I checked on that...my bad...first Toyota I've owned that tells me when my headlights are on???
Old 02-03-2011, 05:43 AM   #33
grivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
grivera's Tacoma Gallery
Will this work on any 2nd generation with factory fog lights (mine is an 08)?
Old 02-03-2011, 05:49 AM   #34
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grivera View Post
Yes that is the entire purpose for this mod.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:49 AM   #35
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
it sure will, as that's what I have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grivera View Post
Old 02-04-2011, 05:45 AM   #36
kramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to all

kramer2k's Tacoma Gallery
I just did this mod. As with all others, it took only 10 minutes.

Great mod. Thanks OV. Reps for you.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:09 AM   #38
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Cant wait to try this out.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:00 PM   #39
09toy is on a distinguished road
Name: adam
09toy's Tacoma Gallery
how did u get the parking lights to work?
Old 02-14-2011, 04:04 PM   #40
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
this mod works great and looks awsome. the best part is it cost less than $1. great mod thanks man!!!!!!!!!!