Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Help please

Old 01-10-2011, 10:40 PM   #1
P_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tyler
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
Help please

So my 8k h4 bi xenon hids one turned yellow so im thinking the bulp is going out but im not sure what bulb to buy??? this sounds dumb i know. would be nice if anyone knows where to get them cheap.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:36 PM   #2
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Tree View Post
So my 8k h4 bi xenon hids one turned yellow so im thinking the bulp is going out but im not sure what bulb to buy??? this sounds dumb i know. would be nice if anyone knows where to get them cheap.
You just answered your own question right there. As for where to get them, check out DDM tuning. BTW, its a good rule of thumb to replace both bulbs at the same time.

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/HI...lacements-Pair