Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Zip tie mounts?

Old 01-12-2011, 10:06 AM   #1
agroman2001 is on a distinguished road
Name: AJ
agroman2001's Tacoma Gallery
Zip tie mounts?

I've seen a few people on TW that have used those square zip tie mounts to clean up wiring. I've been trying to find these. I've checked Target and Staples and neither has them. Could someone tell me where to find them so I don't have to keep driving around town to find them?
Old 01-12-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by agroman2001 View Post
I've seen a few people on TW that have used those square zip tie mounts to clean up wiring. I've been trying to find these. I've checked Target and Staples and neither has them. Could someone tell me where to find them so I don't have to keep driving around town to find them?
Home depot has them in the electrical section.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:51 AM   #4
Mod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mod's Tacoma Gallery
Used these before with good sucess for high heat under hood stuff..
http://cableorganizer.com/richco/wir...ess-clips.html

And these,
http://cableorganizer.com/adhesive-cord-clip/

again.
http://cableorganizer.com/richco/adh...wik-klips.html

Not the place where I have bought them, just the pics for reference.

The 8" Velcro One-Wrap reusable straps are a great alternative to Zip ties. Makes it nice if you need to add a wire or remove one from the bundle. Wally world had a roll of 50 for not much. Most fabric stores stock them as well.

Ace Hardware here had the zip tie mounting squares. ultra clean surface before you stick the sticky back stuff, or they wont hold.