Notices

dashboard led's

Old 01-12-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
turbothompson13 is on a distinguished road
Marines: LCpl, alpha company, 4th battalian, 4th combat engineer division
Name: Jay
turbothompson13's Tacoma Gallery
dashboard led's

i have been thinking about changing my led's in my dash to a different color, probably blue because my head unit on my cd player is blue. i was just wondering if anyone had ever done this and if they knew how expensive it was to do and how hard that it is to install. anyone know?
Old 01-12-2011, 06:08 PM   #2
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Lots do it, it's probably about 8 dollars. Go to superbrightleds.com, and use the search button to find the guides on how to take apart the dash to do it.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:25 PM   #4
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbothompson13 View Post
okay man. i will try that. thanks.
Read up in the FAQ before you dive into this. You cant change everything. the gauges are not too hard if you have some soldering ability.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:41 AM   #5
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
oznium.com sells the ones you need for your dash

here is mine
Old 01-14-2011, 02:32 PM   #6
:>
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alma
SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SBlue
It's actually pretty easy/cheap. I did it recently =] Needles too
Old 01-14-2011, 02:49 PM   #8
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZBACKCOUNTRY View Post
Approx how may LED's did you order from Oznium?

scroll down to post #3
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...e-posting.html
Old 01-14-2011, 02:49 PM   #9
Lean Mean MPG Machine (best = 27)
pidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud of

Name: Stefan
pidro_el_pirata's Tacoma Gallery
My first gen, was relatively easy, no special tools, just read everything and don't break any of the mounting tabs and screws.

Old 01-14-2011, 02:53 PM   #10
Lean Mean MPG Machine (best = 27)
pidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud of

Name: Stefan
pidro_el_pirata's Tacoma Gallery
As stated above, some lights you can't change. The green ones are the ones I couldn't do.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:37 PM   #12
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
i think theres a member on here that will actually do it for you if you arent confident enough to do it and his price was reasonable too.