Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Oznium Superflux Dome Module???

Old 01-17-2011, 10:04 AM   #1
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
Oznium Superflux Dome Module???

Okay, so i have a black 2007 Access-cab and I already have two blue cathode flood lights in the footwells of the vehicle. I am about to ditch my factory Filament bulbs for the superflux dome led module.

I am planning on the 25 led for the dome light and two 16's for the map lights but here is my question.

has anyone ever seen the 25 led module in UV in a vehicle before?? how bright is it and how would you rate the uv??? if i don't get any positivie reviews with the UV i am going blue on the dome and cool white on the maps

http://www.oznium.com/led-domelight
Old 09-19-2012, 12:28 AM   #2
tensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
tensecondchevelle's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man im looking at getting the oznium superflux led's for my dome lights.
Im just wondering if they fit in your dome or not?
It looks pretty big so i called oznium today and the lady i talked to on the phone said she wasnt sure if they would fit or not and i would have to measure the inside of my dome to see if they would fit.

How'd the light lights turn out for you?
Old 09-19-2012, 09:42 AM   #3
tensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
tensecondchevelle's Tacoma Gallery
Well shoot... Haha
What do you have to do to get yourself banned?