Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

lights fit behind stock grill?

Old 01-17-2011, 04:30 PM   #1
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
lights fit behind stock grill?

Ok well I planned on mounting two hid converted hella 500ffs behind my grill, but realized I might not have enough room to mount them behind the stock grill. So I was curious if anyone with a 95-97 has mounted lights behind the stock grill or if I really need the satoshi to make them fit.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:40 PM   #3
SmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
SmoothFox's Tacoma Gallery
You MUST do a satoshi grill or Grill Craft. Otherwise its gonna look like
Old 01-17-2011, 04:44 PM   #4
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacooon View Post
I would get the satoshi grill so the lights can shine better
As far as shine i think it will be ok the grill has big gaps and isnt to think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothFox View Post
You MUST do a satoshi grill or Grill Craft. Otherwise its gonna look like
Is there any grills that also do a part by the headlights or can i only do the center? Thats the only reason I havent done it yet, thought it might look wierd.

So if i do the satoshi I'll gain the room i need?
Old 01-18-2011, 04:46 AM   #6
SmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
SmoothFox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
As far as shine i think it will be ok the grill has big gaps and isnt to think.

Is there any grills that also do a part by the headlights or can i only do the center? Thats the only reason I havent done it yet, thought it might look wierd.

So if i do the satoshi I'll gain the room i need?
I don't know what light you are trying to install, but a satoshi will have less room than a GC because the mesh on the satoshi is inside the grill. Search on the subject and you will find pics.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:43 AM   #7
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
It's for a 95-97 you Einsteins.