Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

gauge light question

Old 01-18-2011, 03:09 PM   #1
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
gauge light question

i found the light sticky that showed with part number to order. but could not find how many i would need. does anyone know? i want the whole back of it to be blue, and then the needles to be white.

thanks
Old 01-18-2011, 03:13 PM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
i found the light sticky that showed with part number to order. but could not find how many i would need. does anyone know? i want the whole back of it to be blue, and then the needles to be white.

thanks
7 for gauge faces
7 for needles
3 for LCD screen

It is all in the FAQ.

you will also need to repaint the backs of the needles.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:14 PM   #3
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
7 for gauge faces
7 for needles
3 for LCD screen

It is all in the FAQ.

you will also need to repaint the backs of the needles.
oh okay guess i just over looked it then, thanks man
Old 01-18-2011, 03:15 PM   #4
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
oh okay guess i just over looked it then, thanks man
If you're not experienced at soldering surface mount i suggest buying extras.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:20 PM   #5
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
If you're not experienced at soldering surface mount i suggest buying extras.
yeah most likely will, they will last as long as the stock ones correct? like i wont have to worry about them burning out and having to replace them much
Old 01-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #6
Navy:
Quote:
yeah most likely will, they will last as long as the stock ones correct? like i wont have to worry about them burning out and having to replace them much
They will last just as long if you do a good job soldering them.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:24 PM   #7
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
awesome, thanks again for the help