Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Your opinion on my front light set up please!

Old 01-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #1
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
Your opinion on my front light set up please!

So as of right now, i have the Go Rhino Black bed bar, with 4 130 Watt kc daylighters on it, to 2 normal switches. I want to change the switches to pilot style so first..does anyone know where i can buy some?
second, i was looking into fogs for my reg cab cuz they dont come with them but it seems too sketchy..so i was looking at this small bull bar. its not too much and wouldnt look silly along with the light bar. and then i could mount 2 "street leagl" lights in the middle instead of fogs.
And last, i wanna get the 10,000 hid kit. i dont plan on gettin lost anytime soon in the middle of the fields!
opinions? help? anyone already done it? i appreciate it with what you can help me out with!
Attached Thumbnails
Your opinion on my front light set up please!-front-light-bar.jpg   Your opinion on my front light set up please!-truck14.jpg   Your opinion on my front light set up please!-truck14.jpg   Your opinion on my front light set up please!-truck-7.jpg