Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Light overhaul help!

Old 01-23-2011, 01:00 PM   #1
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
Light overhaul help!

Im really wanting some black headlights with the LED lights in them. Can i see some pictures and prices from where yall got yours?
As well as getting the Black mesh grille with the White trim and some Hella 500's (55w) in the grille. And to top it all off im lookin at the Avid light bar. I already have 4 KCs over my head and im tryin not to make my truck look like a giant flashlight. so any opinions/help would be appreciated!
1st 2 pics are what im kinda shootin for and im also interested in the pilot toggle switches.
Attached Thumbnails
Light overhaul help!-front-truck.jpg   Light overhaul help!-ideal-front-tacoma.jpg   Light overhaul help!-first-off-roading-trip.jpg   Light overhaul help!-plastic_toggle_switch.jpg   Light overhaul help!-truck13.jpg  

Old 01-23-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Pic 1 is some cheapo Eagle Eyes halogen projectors from China off Ebay. Not good at all for an HID swap. But hey... if you dont care about performance or quality its the look you want.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:35 PM   #3
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Take a peek at my gallery I think you are looking for about the same setup I have.