Parking Lights Closest to the Grill

Old 01-24-2011, 06:58 AM   #1
bigbeariuka is on a distinguished road
bigbeariuka's Tacoma Gallery
Parking Lights Closest to the Grill

How do you make them come on??
Old 01-24-2011, 07:00 AM   #2
Buckeye Member
cc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HT1st Class
Name: Chas
cc350's Tacoma Gallery
Those are your turn signals or if equipped DRL.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:28 AM   #3
fvtalon is a jewel in the roughfvtalon is a jewel in the roughfvtalon is a jewel in the roughfvtalon is a jewel in the rough

Name: Mike
fvtalon's Tacoma Gallery
On my truck, with DRLs, if I have the truck on but the lights off those inside big amber ones come on, they stay on with the lights at the first setting (park lights) then they go off when I turn on the actual headlights.

Then at any given time they will blink as one of the turn signals.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:34 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
You flip that level on the right side of the steering wheel. If you push it up, the right light will flash intermittently, and the oppositte will happen if you push it down. There's a button near the stereo controls with a red triangle on it, if you push that button, both will flash intermittently!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist...
Old 01-24-2011, 10:37 AM   #5
bigbeariuka is on a distinguished road
bigbeariuka's Tacoma Gallery
I know it is the flasher but quite often I see different taco's with these lights on during the day. Must be a Mod out there somewhere??
Old 01-24-2011, 11:07 AM   #6
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbeariuka View Post
I know it is the flasher but quite often I see different taco's with these lights on during the day. Must be a Mod out there somewhere??
If you are seeing them in the day, it's the daytime running lights. Search and you will find a thread on installing them if you don't have them. You can also rig the inside lights to come on with the park lamps. I did it to mine and it took all of about 10 minutes, 2 pieces of wire and 2 splices. I will look and see if I can find the post.

Here is the post about installing the oem dtrl. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...stall-oem.html

And this is the mod that I did to make mine come on with the park lamps. http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t164710.html I didn't use the connector like he has here. I just stuck the wire in the hole and bent it over the prong and put it back together. Has worked flawlessly for 4 months now.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:58 PM   #7
loblk08taco
jason smith is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
jason smith's Tacoma Gallery
those trucks are 2010 and up model