Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Halo LED headlights

Old 01-26-2011, 05:24 PM   #1
loganhall is on a distinguished road
Army:
loganhall's Tacoma Gallery
Halo LED headlights

I recently bought a set of the halo Led's and there are three small led lights that come with extra wiring. I can not for the life of me figure out how to get these ones to work, anyone have any suggestions?

Old 01-26-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
wing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud of

wing103's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wing103 Send a message via AIM to wing103 Send a message via MSN to wing103 Send a message via Yahoo to wing103 Send a message via Skype™ to wing103
Just wire same color wire together, than hook up a jumper to the battery to find out which one is for postive and negative, and you will be all set.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:37 PM   #3
loganhall is on a distinguished road
Army:
loganhall's Tacoma Gallery
I know which ones are positive and negative, i guess my question is more where do i wire them into. I tried doing it into the headlight connector and got nothing. Do i have to splice them in maybe?
Old 01-27-2011, 02:39 PM   #4
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
just splice them in with your corner lights
Old 01-27-2011, 05:49 PM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopDoctor View Post
just splice them in with your corner lights
That's what I would do.