Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

LEXUS HID'S

Old 01-27-2011, 07:36 AM   #1
onix
Onix is on a distinguished road

Onix's Tacoma Gallery
LEXUS HID'S

I just got done installing my Lexus LS460 HID"S and the fog's also in my 08 Tacoma !!What a diffrence!
Old 01-27-2011, 07:45 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-27-2011, 08:25 AM   #5
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
x2

Old 01-27-2011, 10:04 AM   #6
onix
Onix is on a distinguished road

Onix's Tacoma Gallery
HID"S

I used the stock head lights so there is nothing to see .Sorry i didn't take any pic's when doing the install but i will try to take a picture of them on at night. so now i have 2 7'' hid's behind the grill and lexus factory power supply packs in the headlights and the fogs .So 6 total.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:25 PM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onix View Post
I used the stock head lights so there is nothing to see .Sorry i didn't take any pic's when doing the install but i will try to take a picture of them on at night. so now i have 2 7'' hid's behind the grill and lexus factory power supply packs in the headlights and the fogs .So 6 total.
Did you do a retrofit for the fogs?? I haven't seen projectors in the fog lights before... any more information on how you did it, or where you got the parts for both retrofits??
Old 01-30-2011, 07:36 PM   #8
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Pics or it didnt happen!