Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

LED lights for blinkers

Old 01-27-2011, 11:16 PM   #1
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
LED lights for blinkers

What would i need to do to use led bulbs in my blinkers, im wondering because saturday ill be doing the DTRL mod, so i want them to be as bright as possible. So is LED brightes for blinkers or is there something better? if LED what do i have to do?
Old 01-28-2011, 06:53 AM   #4
tim455 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
tim455's Tacoma Gallery
LED bulbs

I got my LED bulbs from Super Bright LEDs and had to get an electronic flasher. I also had to undo the side front T/S mod because my dash indicators stayed on! They are not as bright as regular bulbs,but look cool when on & off.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:41 AM   #5
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
so the LED lights are not as bright as the regular bulbs....is there anything brighter than the regular bulbs?? because on the newer tacomas, the bulbs look much brighter, maybe they are using a different bulb??