Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

hid help please!!

Old 01-27-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
bluetaco99 is on a distinguished road
Name: michael
bluetaco99's Tacoma Gallery
hid help please!!

thank you for your help! so im still learning about hid and how they all work, well two weeks ago i bought a hi/low beam kit thinking it was going to be low and then a brighter high that comes on. well me not knowing anything found out that i should of bought a bi-xenon kit i belive. is there any way i can but just the bi-xenon bulb and plug it in? the kit is a 35w 8000k. thanks for all your help.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:47 PM   #2
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
I think if you were to do that you would need a relay for the bi-xenon.

where did you get them from?
Old 01-27-2011, 11:09 PM   #3
bluetaco99 is on a distinguished road
Name: michael
bluetaco99's Tacoma Gallery
a audio performance shop. i would like to have both high and low in xenon. not just one or the other with the xenon and then a holigen bulb... and do you know know if the hella 500s will accept a h1 hid light? or do need to buy h3?
Old 01-28-2011, 08:33 AM   #4
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
well i dont think that you would have one in xenon and one in haloged because that requires two bulbs, and you can really only fit one bulb into the housing.
I would call the shop up and ask them if the kit you bought has high and low beams. If not then they might say you need a relay or something like that.

Not sure about the hella 500's

And just something else. I got my kit from DDM tuning, lifetime warranty, and so far they have been flawless. if you want highs and lows, its the H4 hi/lo Kit and will run you only 50 bones.
http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/Ap...Raptor-HID-Kit